PUS wont open. Crashes my game! TRYING to buy Knight cash

kurtis

The Knight Online Player
13 Eki 2015
I used the cleaner you said to use in the turkish fourms, also reset my internet explorer setting. Still crashes my game... How can i support your server if you don't want my money ;)

Saleen

Kurtis

Duellona

The Knight Online Staff
Yönetici
The Knight Online Staff
26 May 2015
Install Net fremework and clear Internet Explorer All Cache.

kurtis

The Knight Online Player
13 Eki 2015
I don't use Internet Explorer. I only use Chrome. Do i still need to clear my Cache on IE? or should i also clear my chrome cache aswell?

kurtis

The Knight Online Player
13 Eki 2015
Did not work. Your Server is the ONLY server in knights online to give users this trouble. Why is that? Trying to spend 50 USD worth of Knight Cash.... You need to fix this bug asap.

kurtis

The Knight Online Player
13 Eki 2015
That helps, but thats not the issue. None of us can log into the power up store. When we do it crashes our game client. We have tried everything you have told us to do? deleted my IE catch ect.

Duellona

The Knight Online Staff
Yönetici
The Knight Online Staff
26 May 2015
kurtis' Alıntı:
I don't use Internet Explorer. I only use Chrome. Do i still need to clear my Cache on IE? or should i also clear my chrome cache aswell?
Power Up Store Using Internet Explorer.

xauke

The Knight Online Player
19 Eki 2015
im playing from australia i got no problems i guess you have some missing files in your game folder or your antivirus or something might be blocking some files

that might be causing the crash

Rey

The Knight Online Staff
Yönetici
The Knight Online Staff
13 Eyl 2014
If you get crash or blank page, please delete internet explorer 9 or 10 which installed on your computer.

browarosky

The Knight Online Player
26 Eki 2015
You just need to disable your windows firewall and antywirus program.

I have also crashes but when i disable all antywirus its work fine.

7 Eki 2023
Great site! I recommend everyone to watch it!https://online-television.net/ Online-Television.net specializes in live streaming, allowing viewers to watch their favorite shows, sports events, news broadcasts, and more in real-time. Whether you're a sports enthusiast eager to catch the big game or a news junkie staying up-to-date with current events, this platform provides a seamless and convenient way to access live broadcasts from around the world.

Üst