Alex Guerrero reveals origin of Tom Brad

seestyle

18 Eyl 2022
made headlines this offseason when it was revealed that the seven-time Super Bowl champion had surgery to repair a torn MCL. Given that the Jimmy Butler Jersey quarterback had just won the and played at a high level throughout that championship run, it was quite surprising to find out that the then 43-year-old quarterback was playing on a bum knee. Well, it appears like Brady was dealing with that injury much longer than ever realized.Brady's personal trainer, busine s partner, and close friend, Alex Guerrero, recently told the specific origins of the quarterback's knee injury. It occurred back in Week 10 of the 2018 season when Brady was still a member of the ."During that one Tenne see game, was it four years ago? Remember when he ran and got tackled Alonzo Mourning Jersey ? That's where he did it," he said. "We just played on it, and did our work on it, and we'd stabilize the knee."Specifically, Brady hurt his knee, as Guerrero notes, on a trick play where the quarterback rolled out for a "Philly Special" type of pa s. He caught the ball delivered by but clumsily fell to the ground. As he was set to hit the dirt, he was also met by a defender, who delivered a hard hit. The Patriots are drunk Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) To Brady and Guerrero's credit, they were able to manage that injury quite well. In the 40 regular-season games since he suffered the injury, Brady completed 63.8 percent of his pa ses, averaged 273.8 pa sing yards per game, and has 85 touchdowns to just 26 interceptions. Oh yeah, he's also won two more Super Bowls. Despite being able to play through the injury, Guerrero told Brady that it was something that simply needed to be addre Shaquille O'Neal Jersey sed."Finally, after last season, I'm like, 'Tommy, as you age, this is something we just have to get fixed as soon as the season is over.' And he's doing great. The rehab went well. We prepared him for the rigors of football, so now we're into it. Two weeks in, so far, so good."Through two weeks, Brady and his surgically repaired knee have been on a historic pace, completing 65.1 percent of his pa ses for 655 yards, nine touchdowns and just two interceptions. Can Tom Brady win his eighth Super Bowl at age 44? If you're a Brady fan, it's time to get a Tim Hardaway Jersey new jersey featuring No. 12. . Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please Miami Heat T-Shirts check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.

Üst