HEY THERE

burnout

13 Eki 2017
Hey Guys, I just wanted to know if English people are coming to play this server. If yes, throw me a PM Here. Me and my friend will be playing on the Orc Side. Anyone Who is able to speak and Understand English is welcome to play with US. We just need some matured friends to play with. We'll be making a clan too. I look forward to creating an ENGLISH COMMUNITY here.

I'd Like to ask support from the staff As well. Since the English population will not be so huge. I would like to know more about the support and technical issues. (IF occured). Also My fellow Turkish Friends. If you find any English player in game,

I have called many of my friends as well, Let's see how many of them actually show up for playing here. Looking forward to the Official Launch.

Thank you,
Regards,
James.

burnout

13 Eki 2017
PM ShakeYourbooty / MrTrooyaaa / WeatherBIH / SoulEater / DaBoom / FuckYourCouchNigga Karus side . CLAN NAME : Asylum . We're currently .. Any Classes are being accepted in our clan . Basically We need ROGUES IN CLAN. Feel free to PM ANY OF US

Üst